Scientific Regulatory Affairs Division Manager (1 ตำแหน่ง)
Job Description :
- Suggest food regulatory recommendation and guidance as regulatory consultant.
- Ensure approval of product registration and amendments activities via regulatory assessment, regulatory analysis together with related license and certification required within timeline.
- Support effective collaboration as well as build and maintain good relationship thru networking with TFDA, government agencies, private sector and international organizations.
- Ensure regulatory Compliance for products with the current laws and regulations by periodically updated regulatory information and share the interpretation of regulations with relevant parties.
- Ensure positive law and regulatory environment to business by monitoring regulatory development and assessing the impacts base on advanced interpretation of the upcoming regulatory guideline and work with team for implementation.
- Assist scientific and regulatory advocacy initiatives supporting innovation and database.
- Take care of novel food safety assessment dossier for submission with related government parties.
Job Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Food science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agricultural Industry or related field
- > 10 years of experience in Scientific Regulatory Affairs
- Age Between 35-40 Years
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Result based execution
- Creating effective communication and positive working environment
- Building networking
- Ability to learn a variety of job tasks
- Conflict Management
- Nimble Learning
- Time Management skill
- Good command in spoken and written in English, Computer literacy